[act-ma] Mothers out Front Rally tomorrow, Fri. 11/21 at 11:30 AM

Bobby Wengronowitz bobbywego at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 15:59:43 PST 2014

Mothers Out Front CLIMATE CROSSROADS, CLIMATE CHOICE RALLY!

Friday Nov. 11th
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
11:30AM Gather at Brewer Fountain, Boston Common (by Park Street T)
Noon March from Boston Common to the steps of the State House!
12:15 SPEAKERS!
12:45 Songs and Chants!
1:00 Delivery of Letters to Governor Patrick inside the State House! Noon

We will form a "climate crossroads" with our bodies: the two halves of our
rally will stand for the two choices we face, separated by an inflatable
pipeline. If you'd like to be part of the Clean Energy Future, please wear
bright colors like blue and yellow, and bring signs with suns, windmills,
solar panels. If you'd like to be part of the Fossil Fuel Future, please
wear dark colors like gray and brown, and bring asthma inhalers, surgical
masks, and fossil fuel symbols.
<3
Bobby,
For the Flood Boston Climate Direct Action Network
<http://floodboston.wordpress.com/action-calendar/>