[act-ma] 12/2 Linux Class @ South End Technology Center

Steve Revilak steve at srevilak.net
Sat Nov 29 06:25:22 PST 2014

We give Linux classes on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month from
6:30 - 8:00 pm, at the South End Technology Center [1], 359 Columbus
Ave, Boston, MA, about a block away from the Back Bay T station.

On Tuesday, December 2nd, we'll look at the Guardian Project, a
collection of "easy to use secure apps, open-source software
libraries, and customized mobile devices that can be used around the
world by any person looking to protect their communications and
personal data from unjust intrusion, interception and monitoring."

If you're an activist with an Android device, this will probably be an
interesting talk.  Hope to see you Tuesday night.

Steve

[1] http://www.tech-center-enlightentcity.tv/contactus.html

[2] https://guardianproject.info/