[act-ma] 2/1 Time Management ProfDev, 2/14 Dating While Progressive (Singles Party)

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:14:46 PST 2016

*Mark your calendar for Dating While Progressive (Singles Party)
<http://www.meetup.com/sojust-tm/events/228166650/>on Valentine's Day! *

This Monday, 2/1 join us for a professional development training on the ABCs
of Time Management <http://www.meetup.com/sojust-tm/events/227687820/> by
Pam Kristan.

Fee: $15 advance/$30 door
Limited space - register ahead of time: www.sojust.org
Credit cards accepted online and now at the door.
*Newcomers always welcomed!*

The ABCs of Sustainable Time Management
Too much to do? Too little time? Learn the ABCs of sustainable time
management to focus your Attention, establish good Boundaries, and make
wise Choices. Rather than being overwhelmed with tips that feel like just
more items on your To-Do List, you'll dig down to the issues that lie at
the core of the trouble. New insights and skills from this hands-on time
management lab help you deal with distractions, priorities, and
procrastination. Get the sense of satisfaction, sovereignty, and service
that comes from managing your time sustainably.

ABOUT OUR PRESENTER
*Pam Kristan*, seminar leader, consultant, and author of Awakening In Time,
has helped thousands of individuals and organizations operate with ease and
effectiveness. She moderated panels for National Take Back Your Time Day
speak-outs and has been featured in national broadcast and print media.
Learn more at www.pamelakristan.com. <http://www.pamelakristan.com/>

Socializing for Justice - www.sojust.org

SoJust hosts events that draw progressives of all stripes that share common
values but may work on different issues. We host monthly socials that allow
for the possibility of cross-issue connections and run a monthly ProfDev
Series, hosted by The NonProfit Center*, which provides access to
affordable professional development to increase our individual capacity for
movement building.

With over 2800 members and 9+ years of creating a diverse cross-issue
community in Boston (200+ events!), Socializing for Justice is the best
place to find the great people, organizations and community you're looking
for while putting the SOCIAL back in social justice.

YES, WE MEAN YOU. We've got members of all ages, races, genders, sexual
orientations, levels of activism and professions. We hope you see someone
like yourself and meet someone you otherwise wouldn't have.