[act-ma] Must see: Tues, April 12: Ken O'Keefe in Cambridge, on his world tour!!

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Sat Apr 2 15:18:02 PDT 2016

the man with a plan - to take our power back from the tyrants

//

    *Don't miss probably the last chance to see & hear Ken O'Keefe *in
    the US

The Legend,
THE Man of TRUTH, conscience and compassion,,,,

"/Seeking the truth and acting on the truth, this is the path to a
better world, nothing can be done overnight, it is a constant,
unrelenting commitment to the truth that will liberate humanity./" ~ Ken
O'Keefe

This gem of a guy is not afraid to tell it like it is; and he has a plan
- a simple plan - for all us fellow earthlings fed-up to the gills with
the psychopaths that are ruining the planet - and with those who support
and /or ignore them.

*Massachusetts:*
Tues, APRIL 12
7-10pm
Harvard Epworth Methodist Church
1555 Mass Ave, Cambridge
free, donations welcome

[He'll be in VT, April 19th; for where else, check out his website
<http://worldcitizen.uk.net> or facebook page]
<https://www.facebook.com/1worldcitizen>

Ken O'Keefe, San Diego native, former United States Marine, Gulf War
veteran, organizer of the human shield action to Iraq, survivor of the
Israeli attack on the MV Mavi Marmara, Irish-Palestinian citizen &
founder of World Citizen Solutions.

"The tyrants have no power but that which we have unwittingly
relinquished to them... in order to create a better world we simply need
to take our power back."

Please come and hear Ken speak from the heart about his awakening and
how you as an individual, can positively impact and influence all of
humanity, not just for now but for all future generations.

This event is FREE. Donations are accepted to go to defray expenses of
Ken's travel.