[act-ma] 5/07 Wake Up the Earth

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Fri Apr 29 05:57:21 PDT 2016

    *Wake Up the Earth is May 7 and here's some opportunities to
    participate! *

*We would also like to **invite folks who would like to sign up to help
**with this years festival, either on the day of or the week prior. This
would also be an opportunity to meet folks who are coordinating the fest
and our return guest festival artists Roxana Bentes and Stone Slade!

And finally,*r*emember the **Wake Up the Earth Parade**on Saturday May 7
(rain date May 8). Assemble at 10:30 a.m. The Jamaica Plain branch
starts at Curtis Hall, South St. and the Egleston branch starts in the
parking lot of the Egleston Y. For more information, email Hope Haff
<mailto:wakeuptheearthparade at gmail.com?subject=Need%20more%20info%20about%20the%20WUTE%20parade%21>.*

*Wake Up the Earth is more fun when you help out! Volunteers welcome!!

*Spontaneous Celebrations
45 Danforth Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Info marco at spontaneouscelebrations.org