[act-ma] Women of color empowerment event!

We, Ceremony hello at weceremony.com
Wed May 4 16:20:49 PDT 2016

Hi fellow activists of MA!

We, Ceremony is proud to present our first Gallery Talk. Join us on Thursday,
May 12th for an evening filled with real stories from women of color. We
will be exhibiting photographs of past features followed by a panel
discussion led by influential women of color. The Gallery Talk will be held
at WeWork by South Station (745 Atlantic Ave.) at 6:30pm-9:00pm.

The topic of our Gallery Talk is storytelling. We want to strengthen our
community of women of color by learning about our unique, yet often shared
experiences and celebrate the multiple identities within our demographic.
Through this conversation, we aim to inspire and mobilize our guests to
take actionable steps (big or small) to combat racism, gender inequality,
and sexual orientation discrimination as it relates to their individual
lives.

Feel empowered and take action.

RVSP here and read more about our speakers via our Eventbrite page:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/we-ceremony-gallery-talk-women-of-color-empowerment-tickets-24382077450

Hope to see many of you there!
Iliana & Mu

--

*We, Ceremony is a visual platform that uses fashion as a gateway to tell
the experiences of women of color in the Boston area. With a photo and an

*** Stay connected and follow our social media platforms:*
Instagram: https://instagram.com/we_ceremony/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WeCrmny/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/WeCeremony

Iliana Panameño | Mu-Chieh Yun