[act-ma] NO TRUMP RALLY!

Kevin Heaton kevwsc at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 06:36:51 PDT 2016

Porsha Rashidaat J. Olayiwola20 mins · We
 are cancelling today's protest. Donald Trump is not coming to Boston
today and we are thankful for that. We will be ready when he decides to
show his face, however.
 Look out for our group trailing his next
 visit to Boston. Please use this energy to attend tonight's vigil at
government center. We stand in solidarity against the homophobia and
islamophobia Trump represents. See you all this evening.
 Please spread widely.