[act-ma] ҉ ❾/❷ Friday: "Where to Invade Next" - Free UPandOUT film screening

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Sun Aug 28 20:57:07 PDT 2016

    *Note re UPandOUT film screenings:*

    ***As of Sept 2016, location changed to private residence; RSVP
    required - with reply acceptance; limited seating***
    Due to zionist interference, I no longer have access to the space
    where I had been showing films. Going forward, until/if another
    space becomes available, I will hold screenings in my unit.
    Therefore, seating is limited to 15 (perhaps a few more if the
    overflow is willing to sit on the floor). This new arrangement will
    make UPandOUT screenings more intimate and more conducive to discussion.

    Films will be shown once or twice a month, *on Fridays*. Free
    admission, as space allows. Potluck.
    [UPandOUT exists to bring to the public information that MSM
    (mainstream media) won't; we unveil the true facts about zionist
    Israel, and other secretive dealings of the US government that every
    US citizen needs to know.]

    *RSVP is absolutely required
    <mailto:pfsoto at rule19.org?subject=%22RSVP%20film%20screening%22>* to
    attend.  I  will reply to your email, letting you know if seats are
    still available. To be added to my advance e-list announcements,
    click here
    <mailto:pfsoto at rule19.org?subject=%22RSVP%20film%20announcements%22>

*No late comers* (let me know in advance if you can't make it on time;
perhaps we can reach an agreement - no promises tho)

  Sept 2, 2016 - *Where to Invade Next *

[as of now, 8/28 12pm, 10 seats available]
Watch trailer <https://youtube.com/watch?v=ly4_QiXv8es>

Filmmaker Michael Moore visits various countries to examine how
Europeans view work, education, health care, sex, equality, and other
issues. From cafeteria food to sex ed, Moore looks at the benefits of
schooling in France, Finland and Slovenia. In Italy, he marvels at how
workers enjoy reasonable hours and generous vacation time. In Portugal,
Moore notes the effects of the decriminalization of drugs. Through his
travels, we discover just how different America is from the rest of the
world.

/"HEARTFELT. Moore’s film is funny, but it's also as serious as a heart
attack. There’s nothing mock about his outrage; it's sincere and
ultimately hopeful./"
~Chris Nashawaty, Entertainment Weekly

*When/where*
doors open 6:30; film starts promptly 7pm
*NO late-comers; sorry 'bout that*
243 Broadway, Cambridge

*RSVP is absolutely required
<mailto:pfsoto at rule19.org?subject=%22RSVP%20film%20screening%22>* to
attend.  I  will reply to your email, letting you know if seats are
still available. To be added to my advance e-list announcements, click
here <mailto:pfsoto at rule19.org?subject=%22RSVP%20film%20announcements%22>

rule19.org/videos <http://rule19.org/videos>

Please join us for a stimulating night out
*free admission**
*feel free to bring your own food/snacks and drinks - alcohol allowed

"/You can't legislate good will - that comes through education/." ~
Malcolm X

*UPandOUT film series* - see rule19.org/videos <http://rule19.org/videos>

Why should YOU care? It's YOUR money that pays for US/Israeli wars - on
Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Palestine, Libya. Syria, Iran, So America, etc
etc - for billionaire bailouts, for ever more ubiquitous US prisons, for
the loss of liberty and civil rights...