[act-ma] Help Progressive Mike Connolly on Election Day!

James in Cambridge tompaine at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 4 21:47:26 PDT 2016

Help Progressive Mike Connolly on Election Day!

Hey, folks...
  We need you help to elect progressive challenger Mike Connolly for State Representative in the 26th Middlesex District (Somerville and Cambridge)to unseat the entrenched, "moderate," 24-year incumbent Tim Toomey (who also happens to already hold a second elected position as a long-time City Councillor in Cambridge [too long...]) on Thursday, September 8th.   Mike has been endorsed by Noam Chomsky, "Our Revolution" (the Bernie Sanders group), and Mass Alliance, among others.   You may fill out the following form to get plugged in with this exciting opportunity this week: http://www.mikeconnolly.org/volunteer
-thank youChristopher AddisCampaign Manager Mike Connolly for State Representative | http://www.mikeconnolly.org/Vote Mike September 8th!Click here to Volunteer with us on E-day