[act-ma] 9/13 Art of the Schmooze training + 9/22 Celebrate 10 years of SoJust!

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:49:56 PDT 2016

Hate networking and feel you often waste your time? Need to brush up your
schmoozing skills before SoJust's 10th birthday party?

*Attend my Art of the Schmooze SoJust ProfDev on Tuesday, September 13 6pm *
Boston's NonProfit Center by South Station. $15 advance/$30 door - register
at www.SoJust.org.
This is my most requested session and you'll walk away feeling a lot more
prepared to network effectively and inclusively.

Interested in scheduling a private session for your organization? Learn
more about me and this session: www.ArtoftheSchmooze.com
I also host a podcast on leadership and networking filled with actionable
takeaways: www.OntheSchmooze.com

*Can you believe Socializing for Justice is celebrating 10 years?! *

Ten years ago, Hilary Allen and I started Socializing for Justice. Our
motto was to "build and get out of the way." We didn't want our dreams to
limit what it could become.

Well, ten years later, it's grown beyond my wildest dreams into a 3,000
member grassroots, cross-cultural, cross-issue progressive community and
network in Boston based on the philosophies of abundance and radical
inclusion.

So many people connected through our events and website, so many
friendships and relationships originate with SoJust. Almost every single
person at our kiddo's baby shower I met through this amazing group - and
that includes my wife, Jess Samuels.

*Join us on Thursday, September 22 6pm at Lir on Boylston to celebrate,
whether you've been a member for years or it will be your first event.
We're known for being friendly. :-)*

Learn more, register for these events, and get connected to 3,000
like-minded progressives at www.SoJust.org.

*Will you spread the word about these events on Facebook? *(Full URLs below
my signature if these links don't work. Thanks!)

Share image Connecting for Justice (Celebrating 10 years of SoJust!)
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157248169465029&set=gm.10154361501619935&type=3&theater>
Invite friends to the FB event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/493024017563235/>

Share image Art of the Schmooze ProfDev
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157346022610029&set=gm.10154422072019935&type=3>
Invite friends to the FB event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/537813383088974/>

*Click to tweet:*

Wow. 10 years of Socializing for Justice. Congrats @SoJust! Join me at the
celebration - 9/22 @LironBoylston www.SoJust.org #Boston
<http://ctt.ec/8Zedc>

Stop wasting time networking! Attend Art of the Schmooze @SoJust #ProfDev
by @RobbieSamuels 9/13 @npc_life in Boston www.SoJust.org
<http://ctt.ec/H359u>

With gratitude and for justice,
Robbie

*Socializing for Justice Co-Founder*
a cross-cultural, cross-issue progressive network in Boston based on the
philosophies of abundance and radical inclusion
SoJust.org <http://www.sojust.org/> | @SoJust
<http://www.twitter.com/sojust> | FB Group
<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8770189934>
*____________________*
    *Robbie Samuels, Speaker, Connector, Podcast Host*
              LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/robbiesamuels> |
@RobbieSamuels <http://www.twitter.com/robbiesamuels> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/robbiesamuelspage>
          RobbieSamuels.com <http://www.robbiesamuels.com/> *|*
ArtoftheSchmooze.com <http://www.artoftheschmooze.com/>

          *On the Schmooze* <http://www.ontheschmooze.com/> untold stories
of leadership
             and networking through a weekly podcast
            about career challenges, work/life balance,
                 and building a professional network
                  Please rate and review on iTunes
<http://www.itunes.ontheschmooze.com/>.

*      Download my 8 Steps for Successful Networking
<https://robbiesamuels.leadpages.co/leadbox/14000b173f72a2%3A16ed80fabb46dc/5649391675244544/>*

          Read my blog posts on relationship-building.
<http://www.robbiesamuels.com/>

In case the share links don't work above here are the full URLs:

http://ctt.ec/8Zedc

http://ctt.ec/H359u