[act-ma] Celebrate Wikileaks’ Birthday Tomorrow

James O'Keefe jokeefe at jamesokeefe.org
Mon Oct 3 10:14:10 PDT 2016

October 4th will be Wikileaks’ 10th birthday and the Massachusetts Pirate
Party will celebrate it.

We will meet on the plaza at the corner of River St. and Massachusetts Ave.
in Central Sq., Cambridge.  It is right next to the Cambridge Savings Bank
at 630 Massachusetts Ave.

At 6pm we will stand out, hold signs and flyer in support of Wikileaks and
Chelsea Manning.

After 6:30pm, head off down the street for dinner and planning at Asgard at 350
Massachusetts Ave.  There will be cake.

As you likely know, the military has been treating Chelsea Manning in a
Kafkaesqe manner and has placed her in solitary confinement as punishment
for her suicide attempt
<https://www.chelseamanning.org/featured/prison-punishes-chelsea-with-14-days-of-solitary-for-suicide-attempt>.
She needs our support. Please write to her
<https://www.chelseamanning.org/learn-more/write-to-chelsea-manning> and donate
to her defense <https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=38591>.

Also please support Wikileaks <https://shop.wikileaks.org/donate>.