[act-ma] 11/09 Boston Stands with Standing Rock

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sun Nov 6 16:42:52 PST 2016

 From Facebook Post

Due to the events happening at Standing Rock, let's come together in a
peaceful march to bring awareness and to show support to those at
Standing Rock.

Boston Common at Park Street Station to Charles River

4 to 6 PM

Over 1000 people signed up on facebook as of Sunday evening!

https://www.facebook.com/events/556414357877554/

Here are some DETAILS for Wednesday's Boston Stands With Standing Rock:
-We will meet at Boston Common/Park Street Station for a rally from 4 pm
until about 5 pm or so.
-We will make sure that updates are posted on this facebook event as
locations change, so you should check here if you are arriving late.
-A march will commence between 5 and 5:15 pm, so if you arrive then, you
should be able to find the group in the Park Street/ Downtown Crossing
general area. But you can check this event page for an update, too!
- If you are arriving at 6 or later, you can check this event page but
it will probably make the most sense for you to plan to meet us over at
the Fiedler Footbridge by the Charles River.
-If you are not on facebook, there will probably be some live tweeters,
too. (Hashtag TBD.)

Please share this page and use the hashtags #NoDAPL
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/nodapl> #MniWiconi
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/mniwiconi> #WaterIsLife
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/waterislife> #StandWithStandingRock
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/standwithstandingrock>