[act-ma] 11/31 11th Annual -First Night Against the Wars

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Fri Dec 30 14:59:34 PST 2016

Join us at our "11th Annual", Stop the Wars.

For more updated info.
call Daniel Kontoff, 857-272-6743.
Live Peace Massachusetts, Mass. Peace Action and others.
To be held in Copely Square, Boston, MA.

****NOTE:We will be on Boylston Street. right in front of the Library
facing the park.****

12 Noon to 5:30pm. Dec 31, 2016 Invite your friends, make Boston
history. We are fighting the biggest war of all against Washington. Stop
the Wars on Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Russia, Iran, WWIII...
Wars against Immigrants, People of Color , Gays and Lesbians, Against
Women and Minorities, Climate Destruction. This list goes on and on so
bring your message to Copley as we try to bring in a new year that we
can work together to fight these wars. We Stand with Standing Rock
#NODAPL <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/nodapl> and all oil and gas
pipelines.

https://www.facebook.com/events/623461181171435/

---