[act-ma] Happy New Year from Act-MA

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sun Jan 1 07:25:42 PST 2017

We anticipate an extra eventful year!
Below is the annual reminder about the year end turn over of our archives.

Please tell your friends about Act-MA, information is at the bottom of every email and onhttp://www.act-ma.org <onhttp://www.act-ma.org>

Check out the local list of progressive radio shows.  (click on the "Radio" tab on our main page or use the link below.)
http://www.act-ma.org/raadio.htm
and the list of other event calendars.  (click on the "Links" tab on our main page or use the link below.)
http://www.act-ma.org/links.htm
(As always please send updates or corrections.)

The year end transition always produces a little confusion about our archives.  Many people check them instead of getting emails directly.

If you click on the "current listings" tab on our web page, you will now get a choice of which years archives you want to look at.

A reminder about act-ma 2016 vs 2017 archives.

The current version of act-ma software archives emails by the year, so anything
sent last year will be in the archive below even if it is an event in 2016.
http://act-ma.org/pipermail/act-ma_act-ma.org/2016/subject.html
<http://act-ma.org/pipermail/act-ma_act-ma.org/2016/subject.html>
The new archive for emails sent this year is
http://act-ma.org/pipermail/act-ma_act-ma.org/2017/subject.html
You may want to resend any notices for this year so it will be archived in the new
location for 2017.

The act-ma website will have links to both. If you go to

http://www.act-ma.org       and click on Archives in
the top row, it has links to both , 2017 and the previous act-ma archives
on the Topica system, which go back to 2000.