[act-ma] 1/28 March and Speakout to Resist Deportations (Today)

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sat Jan 28 06:21:52 PST 2017

*March and Speakout to Resist Deportations*

/Hosted by Boston May Day Committee/

*Saturday 1/28/17 1 pm - 3 pm*

*Boston Chinatown Gate*

*Boston, Massachusetts 02111*

Gather at 1:00pm at the Chinatown Gate (at Surface Rd and Beach St.) to
reach out to participants joining the Chinese New Year festivities. Then
we will march to the Massachusetts Statehouse.

UPDATE! Because of the huge response we've gotten, the speakout will be
outside, at the end of the march in front of the Statehouse. We expect
to arrive at 2:30pm. We will begin with invited speakers representing
various immigrant experiences, then other organizations in our movement,
followed by an open mic. All speakers will be brief.

  Approaching 1000 on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/events/1206614352751292/

#RESISTDEPORTATIONS

#MIGRANTBOYCOTT