[act-ma] IVAW DROP THE MIC CAMPAIGN COMES TO BOSTON, Feb 9. 2017

Nancy Goldner nan.goldner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 10:51:46 PST 2017

Maggie Martin and Matt Howard of Iraq Veterans Against the War (IVAW) ,
Karlene Griffiths Sekou of Black Lives Matter and Mike Prokosch of
Dorchester People for Peace are hosting a discussion on Thursday Feb 9,
2017 from 7-9 pm at the First Baptist Church, 633 Centre St. Jamaica Plain.
The Drop the MIC (Military Industrial Complex) campaign focuses on the real
effects of militarism on our local communities, our society and around the
world. Cosponsors are Black Lives Matter, Dorchester People for Peace,
Veterans for Peace and the American Friends Service Committee.  Boston is
the 6th city IVAW has taken the Drop the MIC Campaign.  Light Refreshments
will be served.