[act-ma] Fw: Sat. 3/4 - 1PM - U.S. Hands Off Venezuela! - Picket at Park Street Station

Sergio Reyes sreyes1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 16:20:23 PST 2017

PLEASE DISTRIBUTE FAR AND WIDE -  (Flyer at: https://usvenezuelasolidaritydotorg.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/us-hands-off-venezuela-3-2017-jm.pdf) Thanks!

 U.S. HANDS OFF VENEZUELA!Information picket at ParkStreet T station (Corner of Park and Tremont)Saturday, March 4, 2017 –1PM to 2PM

We will join the Committee for Peace and Human Rights (holding avigil here every Saturday since 1998), to demand an end to theattacks to the Venezuelan Bolivarian Revolution by the United States.The U.S. under President Obama established sanctions againstVenezuela, and they are now being expanded under the Trump regime.
The Committee in Solidarity with Venezuela will mark one yearof work on March 5. We will also honor the 4th anniversary of thedeath of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez. Furthermore, we hope toinform the public about our people-to-people campaign, Seeds ofSolidarity for Venezuela.
All are welcome to join us and support our initiatives for peace andsolidarity with Venezuela.
More info:
Committee for Peace and Human Rights:www.facebook.com/SaturdayPeaceVigilVenezuela Solidarity Committee:www.facebook.com/us.venezuelasolidarityand www.us-venezuelasolidarity.org