[act-ma] 3/11 Know Your Rights Training/Taller: Conozcan sus Derechos...PLEASE SHARE! (Sat)

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Mon Mar 6 13:08:28 PST 2017

Passing this along

Hello everyone,
This Saturday, March 11 at 6 PM we will host a know your rights training
at 28 Paris Street for immigrants in East Boston. Our Saviour's and
Nuevo Amanecer are co-sponsoring the event with two other congregations
in our community. Our trainer is from MCAN (Massachusetts Communities
Action Network) and we have heard excellent reviews of the training.
Please join us and  download and share the poster with immigrants and
advocates you know who may benefit.

Poster available at
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4379021/knowUrightsEB.pdf

Peace,