[act-ma] 3/11 ACLU is holding a Resistance Training (full)

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Fri Mar 10 15:45:42 PST 2017

There are 100 people preregistered for Community Church.   There is no more room!
There are a number of other house events in the Greater Boston Area.

See
https://go.peoplepower.org/signup/join?source=root

for information on other events.  You can still register an event yourself as well.

Charlie Welch

______

On March 11, the ACLU is holding a Resistance Training. This event will
launch People Power, the ACLU’s new effort to engage grassroots
volunteers across the country and take the fight against Donald Trump’s
policies not just into the courts, but into the streets. We’re
organizing grassroots events in communities across the country to watch
the livestream together. Please join us!

When Donald Trump rolled out his first attempt at instituting a Muslim
ban, the ACLU beat him in the courts. I hope he enjoys losing, because
with the launch of People Power – the ACLU’s new grassroots organizing
arm – we're going to take our fight to the streets.

So far more than 500 people have signed up to host organizing meetings
in every state of the country, but we need more. We need to do something
big. Something so big that it sends an unmistakable message about our
collective commitment to defending the Constitution, our values, and our
future.

Check the website to host your own event!

*Sign up to learn more about People Power and the Resistance Training
livestream on March 11 at 5pm ET.* We’ll follow up with you about
opportunities to volunteer and attend events near you.

4:30 to 6:30

Community Church of Boston

565 Boylston St.  Copley Square (above the Globe Restaurant)
Boston

Copley Square or Back Bay T stops

Register for the event at

https://go.peoplepower.org/signup/join?source=root

Any questions please contact the ACLU at Contact us at
info at peoplepower.org