[act-ma] 3/30 Anti-Racism and Mass Movement Training (Thurs)

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Wed Mar 29 05:29:30 PDT 2017

Anti-Racism and Mass Movement Training

Thursday, March 30th

7 - 10pm

Encuentro Cinco - 9A Hamilton Place, (Near the Park Street T stop)

Join the Boston May Day Coalition in its organizational training to
fight back against systematic and institutional racism, and the levels
of oppression generated. When we fight, we win! Yet in order for that
victory to be fully achieved, working class solidarity is necessary in
combating the narratives inculcated by the ruling class. This session
seeks to train and provide activists with the tools and understanding to
combat the racism that divides us, while drawing upon the necessity for
us to unify under a broader intersectional framework.

RSVP on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1070651933035994/