[act-ma] food for activists and the march for science

Daniel Kontoff daniel.kontoff at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 14:33:05 PDT 2017

ShareEditEdit Cover PhotoEdit Cover PhotoAPR22Food for Activists at The March for SciencePublic · Hosted by Food For ActivistsGoingShare
   -
      | clock    | Saturday at 10 AM - 4 PM3 days from now |

   -
      | pin    | Ecuentro-5 9-A Hamilton place Boston ma. |

   - About
   - Discussion

   - Write Post
   - Add Photo/Video
   - Create Poll
4 Going · 11 InterestedSee All
   -
   -
   -
   -
   -
   -
   -
   -
   - 3
Chandra and Axel are goingShareDetailsFood for Activists is going to be at the March for Science this Saturday, April 22nd, and we require some volunteers to help out! We will be distributing free food to the hungry protesters! We are going to be meeting at Encuentro 5, at 9A Hamilton Place, just around the corner from Park Street Station, at around 11:00AM. From here, we will begin hauling food and such up to the location of the rally on the Common, where we will set up a couple tables to give out food from.
facebook.com/foractivists