[act-ma] Bread and Puppet in Cambridge Common, Cambridge, MA

Leonardo March info at mneyid.com
Tue Aug 29 16:22:00 PDT 2017

Bread and Puppet returns to the Cambridge Common Sunday, September 3rd, at 3 p.m. to present Our Domestic Insurrection Circus, a giant puppet spectacle addressing the urgencies and absurdities of our current political moment.

We accompany our proposal of general insurrection with the announcement of a new political party, the Possibilitarians, who have a platform that includes promoting the “thousand alternatives” to the capitalist ¾ empire system, as well as “restoring the sky to its advisory capacity for all aspects of humdrum life.” Possibilitarian candidates are nominated and audience members are invited to sign up to volunteer to construct this new political party.

After the show, sourdough rye bread will be served with garlic aioli and Bread and Puppet's Cheap Art will be available for sale. The show is free, but donations are appreciated. The show is suitable for all ages. In case of rain the show will take place at First Church in Cambridge, 11 Garden St., on the Common. More information is available at www.breadandpuppet.org <http://ndpuppet.org/>.  Free. Donations appreciated.

Facebook Event:  https://www.facebook.com/events/111323469565374 <https://www.facebook.com/events/111323469565374>

If you’re interested in providing housing for some of the puppeteers please send email to: mneyid at yahoo.com <mailto:mneyid at yahoo.com>