[act-ma] Oscar Lopez Rivera Visit to Boston is POSTPONED Due to Crisis in Puerto Rico!

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Tue Oct 3 10:03:28 PDT 2017

Forwarding this on

The Committee to Welcome Oscar to Boston (COBO) regrets to announce
that, due to the current emergency Puerto Rico is facing after hurricane
María, Oscar Lopez Rivera has decided to postpone his visit to Boston.

Right now Oscar is in PR helping out at one of the shelters and felt his
top priority is to work providing relief support and we totally
understand and respect that. El está metiendo mano y lo respetamos aún más.

COBO remains committed to organizing his visit to Boston at a later date.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and want to
take this opportunity to thank you all for your commitment and
solidarity. We are committed to bring Oscar to Boston at a later date
and hope to count with you.

If you have questions or need more information or go to
coboboston2017 at gmail.com <mailto:coboboston2017 at gmail.com>

Gracias, gracias, gracias!