[act-ma] Free Two-Hour Women's Self-Defense Training (hosted by Boston Dads Group)

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 13:31:52 PDT 2017

Has your Facebook feed been filled with #MeToo posts? Mine has and I feel
both grateful that there is an increased visibility around women's safety,
sexual harassment, and sexual violence and incredibly sad that this has
happened, and continues to happen, to so many of my friends.

Last year, in the wake of an unprecedented election of a known perpetrator
of this kind of violence against women, City Dads Groups around the country
supported fodada's International Women's Self-Defense Day campaign. Sadly,
the need for this training is as necessary now as it was then.

I'm one of the co-organizers of the Boston Dads Group and I'm proud that
we're once again hosting a training:

Free Two-Hour Women's Self-Defense Training
November 18, 2017 1:30-3:30pm
The NonProfit Center by South Station

REGISTER HERE: www.fodada.com/2017-international-womens-self-defense-day
(select
Boston, MA from drop-down)

This training is part of fodada's 6th Annual International Women's Self
Defense Day and will be conducted by Impact Boston, which provides
self-defense programs to give people the skills to stay calm and focused in
unsafe situations.
We are asking all dads, all men, to help us spread the word to the women in
their lives.

The training is free and open to women and girls over the age of 14.
Transgender women and queer women are encouraged to attend.

REGISTER HERE: www.fodada.com/2017-international-womens-self-defense-day
(select
Boston, MA from drop-down)

Help spread the word by inviting your friends to the Facebook event:
www.facebook.com/events/1948233068784204

Thank you,
Robbie

Boston Dad Group, Co-Organizer
www.BostonDadsGroup.com

Fodada exists to celebrate, promote, and support great dads. Their clothing
line funds free programs for dads and families.