[act-ma] 12/31 "12th Annual", First Night Against the Wars

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Thu Dec 28 10:12:11 PST 2017

Join us at our "12th Annual", First Night Against the Wars.

To be held across from Copley Square, Boston, MA.
****NOTE:We will be right in front of the Library facing the park.****

Invite your friends, make Boston history. We are fighting the biggest
war of all against Washington. Stop the Wars on Afghanistan, Iraq,
Yemen, Syria, Russia, Iran, Wars against Immigrants, People of Color ,
Gays and Lesbians, Against Women and Minorities, Climate Destruction.
This list goes on and on so bring your message to Copley as we try to
bring in a new year that we can work together to fight these wars.

Co-sponsored by the Boston Mayday Coalition, Boston Veterans for Peace,
the Stop the Wars Coalition, Boston Labor Solidarity Committee.
Co-sponsors welcomed!

*https://www.facebook.com/events/195406914355913/*

*Check out Act-MA's new facebook events page!*

*https://www.facebook.com/pg/actmaorg/events/
*

*
*