[act-ma] Fwd: Emergency Action: Rally for Protesters Killed in Gaza, Mon 4/2

David Rolde davidrolde at comcast.net
Sun Apr 1 12:25:09 PDT 2018

ANSWER Emergency Rally for Palestine Monday at 6:30 in Copley Square. See below

Also ANSWER forum ‘Put Israel on Trial, Not Ahed & Palestine’ Thursday at 7pm at MIT Building 5 Room 134 https://www.facebook.com/events/156177851759125/ <https://www.facebook.com/events/156177851759125/>

~ David Rolde

Begin forwarded message: