[act-ma] 5/31 - Mothers Out Front: Bringing Paris Home

gmoke gmoke at world.std.com
Tue May 29 15:28:30 PDT 2018

Please do NOT contact the sender about this event as I am only passing it on.  This is a Mothers Out Front event and you should contact them about through
Mothers Out Front Cambridge
http://ma.mothersoutfront.org/

—————————

Even though our federal government has opted out of the Paris Climate Accord, we’re still in! Please join us for the fun and festive kickoff of our Bringing Paris Home campaign on Thursday, May 31, at the Central Square Library.

The campaign focuses on renewable energy options in Cambridge, the most effective ways to reduce planet warming emissions in our homes and daily lives, and ways to amplify our individual actions by working for legislative and policy change.

We’ll provide French snacks in homage to the accord, some inspirational singing, a short presentation and discussion, and a variety of environmentally responsible products as door prizes. Should be magnifique!

Thursday, May 31, 6:30-8:00 pm

Bringing Paris Home Event

Meet and greet:  6:30-7:00

Presentation and Q and A:  7:00-8:00

Cambridge Public Library
Central Square Branch
45 Pearl Street

This event is free of charge and wheelchair accessible.