[act-ma] 6/21 - Boston Area Solar Energy Association Board Meeting

gmoke gmoke at world.std.com
Wed Jun 20 19:55:57 PDT 2018

Contact higginsm at mit.edu for more information.

Boston Area Solar Energy Association Board Meeting
Thursday, June 21
7:30pm
3 Church Street, Cambridge

The Boston Area Solar Energy Association Forum is having our board meeting on Thursday, June 21st at our normal venue for BASEA Forums, noted below.

All are welcome to attend. We will be planning for next year, recruiting new board members, evaluating our BASEA Forum program and internet and social media outreach. If you cannot make it, please feel free to email suggestions and comments to: higginsm at mit.edu

Thanks for your attendance this past year. Next BASEA Forum will be in September.

Please Join Us!  Donations, membership and ClimateRide.org support BASEA.
The Boston Area Solar Energy Association - www.BASEA.org
Join Our Mailing List