[act-ma] Act-MA archives from 2000 to 2007 on topica

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Fri Dec 14 06:44:11 PST 2018

 From 2000 to 2007 Act-MA was on an email service called topica.

I just checked and the link doesn't work anymore.

Some  information still partially available via the wayback machine...

https://web.archive.org/web/20040820123339/http://lists.topica.com:80/lists/act-ma@igc.topica.com/read?sort=d&start=0

We are looking into see if anything can be done.

If you or your organization have anything that is still available that
you want to keep I would advise you to save it now.

The archives from 2007 on are on our own website and will not be going
anywhere.

Thanks,

Charlie