[act-ma] What is Unfolding in Mexico? | Saturday, January 26 | 2:00 - 4:00 PM

Center for Marxist Education centermarxisteducation at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 15:58:21 PST 2019

*Saturday, January 26  | 2:00 - 4:00 PM*

*What is Unfolding in Mexico?**John Womack, Jr.*
What is unfolding in Mexico today? What are Donald Trump and capitalism
stirring up? Historian John Womack, author of Zapata and the Mexican
Revolution, assesses current developments and prospects.

Center for Marxist Education
550 Massachusetts Avenue, 2nd Floor Cambridge, MA, 02139

https://www.centerformarxisteducation.org/eventschedule.html

**We regret that the CME is not wheelchair accessible. *

Help us pay the rent!
Donate online at www.centerformarxisteducation.org or mail your check to:
Center for Marxist Education, P.O. Box 390459, Cambridge, MA 02139. Make
checks payable to BookMarx.

Need a meeting space?

The Center welcomes organizations and individuals from a wide range of
progressive viewpoints. Visit our webpage to submit a Reservation Request.