[act-ma] 2/04 Film: Venezuela, the struggle continues

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sun Feb 3 11:19:49 PST 2019

Venezuela, the struggle continues

Hosted by Iñaki Estívaliz (journalist involved with film)
<https://www.facebook.com/inaki.estivaliz?eid=ARDXB5yGX9dinzb5ccDS-prPSx0YUC9BK51_Sqwxw0wcKbAo8dNDdnr4MBqab0TMRjmwdboymYVM6iKh>
Next Monday, Feb 4, 2019, at 7:00 p.m., the documentary "Venezuela, the
struggle continues" will be presented at the Massachusetts Institute of
Technology (MIT).
Building STATA 32-124.
This independent documentary was made in 2013 a few weeks after the
death of President Hugo Chávez by the producer and director Eduardo
Aguiar, the journalist Iñaki Estívaliz, the cameraman Carlos Zayas and
the soundman Kike Cubero.
With very limited resources and without the help of large media,
institutions or governments of any kind, the team of "Venezuela, the
struggle continues" entered the South American country at that time,
which we can compare like the one we live now, with the intention of
collecting, describing and understanding what was happening there.
The documentary will be presented by Iñaki Estívaliz and after the
screening there will be an open dialogue on the subject. The
participation via Skype of an expert in International Law from Venezuela
is expected.

  Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/707510406316804/