[act-ma] 5/25 FILM: The Demolition of Truth: Psychologists Examine 9/11 (Saturday)

Allan Rubin a_rubin at comcast.net
Fri May 17 11:14:42 PDT 2019

FILM SHOWING
The Demolition of Truth: Psychologists Examine 9/11

  Following the movie will be a discussion on how to move forward.

*WHEN:*  Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 2pm

*WHERE:*  Watertown Free Public Library,  123 Main st Watertown, MA

  Respected social scientists examine America's cognitive dissonance. We
must compare the observable facts and science of 9/11 with our
governments’ lazy, incomplete explanations. Our governments’ activities
since 9/11 have left many Americans very bewildered. The scientific
facts of 9/11 from the government don't add up. Debate has been banned
from TV.  What do we do?

September 11, 2001 marked one of the most tragic days in American
history. Millions of citizens from around the world question the
official account of that day. This film presents testimony from
highly-credentialed scientists, engineers, and military experts examine
the psychological impact of 9/11.

Presented by Boston 911 Truth