[act-ma] Save The Date This Thursday -“Midnight Voices” Sponsored by Veterans for Peace: Third Thursday June 20th -7-9:30 PM- This Month’s  Format Is ‘Open Mic” To Finish Off The Season

alfredjohnson34 at comcast.net alfredjohnson34 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 15 16:42:59 PDT 2019

Pass to your networks and let me know if you want to perform if you have not let me know already

Save The Date This Thursday -“Midnight Voices” Sponsored by Veterans for Peace: Third Thursday June 20th -7-9:30 PM- This Month’s  Format Is ‘Open Mic” To Finish Off The Season

Friends Meeting House –5 Longfellow Park (across from Longfellow House on Brattle Street), Cambridge

The next “Midnight Voices” is scheduled for Thursday June 20th.  The last program until fall so it will be an all “open mic” format divided into two sections with short intermission in between. All are welcome to present something they wish to read or sing for ten to fifteen minutes. Then we will be off for July and August and resume on Thursday September 20th.

Admission is FREE and refreshments provided!

As always many thanks to our contacts Homer Franck, Ian Harrington and the Peace and Social Action Committee of the Cambridge Friends Meeting House.

More about “Midnight Voices”

Welcome to all poets, writers, musicians, veterans, supporters, soldiers, free spirits- Midnight Voices is held each third Thursday of month. We encourage each performer to save a few minutes for audience questions about what they are performing and how the “muse” came to them.

Anybody, performers or audience, who has books, music and such for sale or for giving away feel free to bring them along as we will have a table set up for that purpose.

We will finish by about 9:30 PM or so to clean up and chat-All are welcome.