[act-ma] Fw: RESCHEDULE Date for Funeral: 11/1

Kevin Heaton kevwsc at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 22:50:35 PDT 2019

________________________________
From: Amanda Nash <noteaparty at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 1:42:12 AM
To: Amanda Nash <NoTeaParty at gmail.com>
Subject: RESCHEDULE Date for Funeral: 11/1

Did I really leave out the date? Yes I really did. It's Friday, November 1.  Sheesh.

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 1:36 AM Amanda Nash <noteaparty at gmail.com<mailto:noteaparty at gmail.com>> wrote:
Please join us for the rescheduled funeral procession that was supposed to be held 10/11. Hope you can still make it!

XR and the Second Line Social Aid and Pleasure Society Brass Band will take to downtown Boston to mourn the Sixth Mass Extinction and the inevitable flooding of our city.

We will convene at the Park St T station at 3:30pm, take a tour of the offices of the proud funders of this horror show, and will finish by 6pm. Please sign up at this link to receive complete information and updates:
https://xrmass.org/action/funeral-6th-mass-extinction-rescheduled/
PLEASE WEAR YOUR BEST FUNERAL FINERY. We will have plenty of signs, banners, and flags. If you are available to MARSHAL or do VIDEO or PHOTOGRAPHY, please reply and let me know, thank you!

Thanks, hope you can come!
Amanda for XR Mass