[act-ma] 12/3 #ReparationsTuesday Apparel Decoration Workshop Series

Halley Murray paper_waves at riseup.net
Sat Nov 30 17:09:30 PST 2019

Apparel Decoration Workshop Series

Session 1: Tues Dec 3, 6:30-9:30pm

Session 2: Sun Dec 15, 3-6pm

$15 for one session, or $25 for both-- MATERIALS INCLUDED! (Bring your
own apparel to work on, or practice on our collection of fabric.)

@ Parts & Crafts, 577 Somerville Ave, Somerville (wheelchair accessible)
Register at ReparationsApparel.eventbrite.com

What are your plans for this #GivingTuesday Dec 3rd? Come to this local
Somerville workshop that the Uhuru Solidarity Movement Boston branch is
hosting to participate in the international #ReparationsTuesday campaign
to support black self-determination projects like the Black Power Blueprint!

Come learn how to embroider and use heat transfer vinyl to decorate your
clothes! We will also do demos of screenprinting and a heat press
machine, as well as questions answered on different printing techniques
and pop-up shop from Uhuru Planet Reparations Apparel-- anti-colonial
revolutionary designs on t-shirts and other merch (uhuruplanet.com)

REGISTER: ReparationsApparel.eventbrite.com

Whether or not you can make this event, be sure to tune in to the Uhuru
Solidarity Movement's *24 HOUR* live webathon on Tues Dec 3rd! Featuring
interviews, speeches, music and culture from the international
frontlines of the reparations movement. 7am - 7am streaming from youtube
& facebook @uhurusolidarity . Catch the morning stream here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL5dwDeHWNU

--

*Halley Murray*
North Regional Coordinator, Uhuru Solidarity Movement