[act-ma] 3/29 CCB Virtual Program Sacco/Vanzetti, Our Patron Saints & Martyr Heroes

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sat Mar 28 11:16:15 PDT 2020

Since we have multiple speakers we've decide that it will be better to
broadcast this program on Zoom. Please join us on Sunday at 11 AM for
“Sacco and Vanzetti, Our Patron Saints & Martyr Heroes: The Story of
CCB’s First Cause for Justice, 100-Years Ago!” with David Rothauser,
Robert D’Attilio, Dean Stevens, Judy Walcott

Call or log on to Zoom:
Topic: Community Church of Boston
Time: Mar 29, 2020 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting on Your Computer
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/408310733
<https://us04web.zoom.us/j/408310733?fbclid=IwAR1nvBWAe2Bpz1kte7e1xJ9iWDK5k01s8wtR_tx3LLveQX4w3JstuBQ5AkM>

Put in the meeting ID number
Meeting ID: 408 310 733

Join Zoom Meeting on Your Phone
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,408310733# US (New York)
+13126266799,,408310733# US (Chicago)
or
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US

Put in the meeting ID number
Meeting ID: 408 310 733

If you don't see a number in your time zone
Find your local number online here: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fcBbneteM6
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fus04web.zoom.us%2Fu%2FfcBbneteM6%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3Mwd90zBCzwj2pS5xfNbRKosLQasMjyTRDMso6bvfIeOLXsfCIlzgprvg&h=AT0vJsOMIF88VofdjYDvFz7X782J-DyoG0JNUaCDT6PjjtIKwo-Gts-4IjQQxbO2juXCcc9fNwIsqzxTWoUNZ-5J3cv-T_eOcvjccYxHrAu0xEBJ_WZAWq74wNspCO-2mA>

Two Italian anarchists, one a fish peddler, the other a shoemaker,
figure large in the history of this, our church. What happened to them
100 years ago, their arrest, trial and conviction, became CCB’s first
struggle for justice. We look back at the case with two long time
students and authorities on Sacco/Vanzetti, Robert D’Attilio and David
Rothauser, and reflect from CCB’s archival records on the powerful
effect this arrest, conviction and execution had on our first hundred
years.

https://www.facebook.com/events/126283088820937/?active_tab=about

Painting: The Passion of Sacco and Vanzetti,1931-32 by Ben Shahn

All Programs are held on the second floor in the Lothrop Auditorium.

Small elevator, wheelchair accessible.

CCB is located near