[act-ma] 4/05 CCB Danny Haiphong via Zoom

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Wed Apr 1 18:24:51 PDT 2020

Dear Members & Friends,

We hope that you and your family are all safe and healthy in these trying times. Our CCB home in Copley Square will remain closed until the pandemic has subsided and the "Social Distancing" mandate has been lifted. In the mean time we will do our best to continue holding our Sunday programs virtually. We hope that you join us this Sunday via Zoom with our scheduled speaker Danny Haiphong. He will discuss his book that is most relevant today during these extraordinary circumstances. If you haven't read Danny's book yet, please consider purchasing it.

CCB Sunday: April 5 11 AM

“One Year After American Exceptionalism &
Innocence: Lessons for Our Movement
in the Era of Trump”

with Danny Haiphong

Buy the book
click on the book cover art to purchase this book.

Join this CCB Program on Zoom
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/689049532

Meeting ID: 689 049 532

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,689049532# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,689049532# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US

The US is once again consumed by a presidential election cycle. Endless war and austerity dominate the American political landscape. Danny Haiphong will discuss his book “American Exceptionalism and American Innocence: A People’s History of Fake News from the Revolutionary War to the War on Terror” and analyze the lessons that we can deduce from it one year after its publishing.

• Danny Haiphong is a contributing Editor to the Black Agenda Report. He is from Cambridge, MA and currently lives in New York City. Haiphong has been in the anti-war and labor movements for ten years in various capacities. His articles have been featured in a range of independent media outlets such as the American Herald Tribune, TruthOut, and CounterPunch.

Music by Hip Hop Activist
Tem Blessed

565 Boylston Street, 2nd Floor,
Copley Square, Boston, MA