[act-ma] Truth and Justice Radio continues along with other local radio shows..

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sun Nov 1 10:45:50 PST 2020

The fall shuffle at local college radio shows has just happened.  Act-MA
will try to catch up soon.

Meanwhile I wanted to point out this broadcast that was carried by the
Truth and Justice Radio Show Sunday morning Nov. 1st in the 7 AM
segment.  It was a piece from Talk Nation Radio.

The link for this segment is good for two weeks
https://zbconline.com/wzbc-2020-11-01-07-00.m3u

or go to...
Posted on October 26, 2020
<https://davidswanson.org/talk-nation-radio-yes-the-u-s-worked-to-start-the-soviet-war-on-afghanistan/>by
davidswanson <https://davidswanson.org/author/davidswanson/>

  Talk Nation Radio: Yes, the U.S. Worked to Start the Soviet War on
  Afghanistan

This week on Talk Nation Radio, as we begin year number 20 of the U.S.
war on Afghanistan that Obama pretended to end, Trump promised to end,
and it seems every U.S. presidential candidate from here on out
(including Trump again) will promise to end, we look at how exactly
destroying Afghanistan got started over 40 years ago. Our guests are
Paul Fitzgerald and Elizabeth Gould, whose article at World Beyond War
dot org is called “President Carter, Do You Swear to Tell the Truth, the
Whole Truth, and Nothing But the Truth?”
<https://worldbeyondwar.org/president-carter-do-you-swear-to-tell-the-truth-the-whole-truth-and-nothing-but-the-truth/>
Paul Fitzgerald and Elizabeth Gould are a husband and wife team, who in
1981 acquired the first visas to enter Afghanistan granted to a U.S. TV
crew. Following their news story for CBS News, they produced a
documentary (Afghanistan Between Three Worlds)
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYZECgIsdf0> for PBS and in 1983
returned to Kabul for ABC Nightline. Their 2009 book is called
/Invisible History: Afghanistan’s Untold Story/
<http://www.citylights.com/book/?GCOI=87286100741260>, and their 2011
book is /Crossing Zero The AfPak War at the Turning Point of American
Empire/
<http://www.citylights.com/book/?GCOI=87286100739330&fa=description>.

Total run time: 29:00
Host: David Swanson.