[act-ma] Free of Form Friday - WMFO

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Fri Feb 16 19:09:37 PST 2007

 From chuckbla3 [at] yahoo.com

This show is available for a week at
http://www.wmfo.org/schedule.shtml

Hello Comrades and 'radeses.
   First of all, please note new time for Free of
Form:
8 - 10pm on WMFO.org (91.5).
   D and I just recently returned from Jimmy Tingles
Off Broadway Theater,
where we recorded Howard Zinn's play "Marx in Soho."
(Extra special thanks to darling D for tech support to
make the recording happen).
   We will play excerpts on the show.
Plus a bit from Erie Weinbergers Memorial recorded
last Saturday at the Community Church of Boston.
Eric was one of the founding members of Food Not
Bombs.
That international anarchist group started in Boston
in 1980.
Eric, and a few others, had the idea to feed free food
to the homeless in Boston,
and Food Not Bombs was born.
    And if this is not enough, we will still try to
establish contact with Juicebox, one of the
treesitters in Berkeley, CA. (for over 2 months now),
trying to save an old Oak Grove.
    We'll even have time for music and commentaries
from Jamm and Sophia (I hope...as they are active
ingredients in the show).
    Oh...and up-coming organizing for sit-ins at
Congressional offices on Tuesday to protest the war,
and building for the March 24th rally on Boston
Common.
Is 2 hours enough time?
    Do tune in if you can or care to.
Yeah, the Revolution starts now!