[act-ma] WMass Indymedia meeting this Saturday, March 3

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 09:20:29 PST 2007

There will be a Western Mass Indymedia meeting this Saturday, March 3, from
11:30 to 1pm. in the Amherst Room upstairs at the Jones Library on Amity
Street in Amherst.

Indymedia is an international ,independent, non-commercial, democratic
multi-media news and information organization that speaks truth to power and
counters the corporate rightwing noise machine. The Western Mass. IMC
website <http://.www.wmass.indymedia.org> is a free community recourse
utilizing open posting so you and your organization can publicize your
activities, news & opinions.

Saturday's meeting will give people the opportunity to plan and initiate
future areas of focus and consider options for the upcoming new website.
Also, we will discuss upcoming opportunities for news reporting and event
coverage. All are welcome.

***************************************
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
***************************************
STOP CAPE WIND!
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/

Checkout The Enviro Show on WXOJ-LP, 103.3fm
Northampton, MA, Tuesdays, 6pm
http://envirosho.blogspot.com

Find what you need at prices you’ll love. Compare products and save at MSN®
Shopping.
http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701