[act-ma] 3/09 Escalate Peace

Stop the Wars Coalition info at stopthewars.org
Thu Mar 1 05:58:25 PST 2007

ESCALATE PEACE

    an ANTI-WAR CONCERT and FUNDRAISER

    March 9th, 8pm to 12:30 at:
    Spontaneous Celebrations
    Jamaica Plain (Stony Brook T-Stop)

    Please pass the word far and wide.

    Dear all,

    So much has happened in the past few months and things are moving
    very quickly now. In just one month here in Boston, on March 24th,
    we will be holding a massive regional demonstration against the war,
    aimed at building a real Northeastern network of all groups who want
    to stop the war and bring our troops home now.

    Each day we are becoming stronger and more unified - this is what we
    need to succeed in building a lasting peace and I appluade all of
    you for your hard work and efforts.

    To that, on Friday, March 9th there will be an anti-war concert and
    fundraiser to support and help make the March 24th demonstration as
    successful as possible.

    Tables and limited speaking spots are avilable for any group that
    wants to participate.

    Several bands are currently being confirmed (a list will be
    available shortly).

    Please see our website at: www.march24.org for more information.

    For questions, endorsements and participation in the event, feel
    free to contact me. And please spread the word.

We need people to help with set-up/tear-down; food; door (two each) and one goffer.

People can switch around and participate in the event as they like throughout the night, but I would like to know there are enough people for what needs to get done.

    All the best,

    Mark Lipman
    March 24 Coalition
    www.march24.org