[act-ma] Games for education and positive social change, April 17, 4:30 pm, Harvard Square

Deborah Elizabeth Finn deborah_elizabeth_finn at post.harvard.edu
Sun Apr 15 07:57:35 PDT 2007

Dear ACT-MA Colleagues,

Please join us for the April meeting of the Ethos Roundtable!

Gary Goldberger will be speaking about his work with Games For Change,
Fablevision, and the Research Centre for Media Psychology.

Ethos Roundtable
Tuesday, April 17th
4:30 - 6:00 pm
Business center conference room
Charles Hotel
1 Bennett Street
Harvard Square, Cambridge

Our meetings are scheduled to complement the monthly get-togethers of
the Boston 501 Tech Club, which begin at 6:00 pm at the Charles Hotel.
All Ethos Roundtable attendees are welcome at Boston 501 Tech Club
events, and vice versa.

For more about the Ethos Roundtable, please go to
<http://ethosroundtable.blogspot.com/>.

For directions to our meeting place, the Charle Hotel in Harvard
Square, please go to
<http://www.charleshotel.com/downloads/directions.pdf>.

No reservations are required; just come if you can, and feel free to
invite others. See you on Tuesday!

Best regards from Deborah

Deborah Elizabeth Finn
Boston, Massachusetts, USA