[act-ma] Founder of Hands off Venezuela in Prov,RI

John Gallagher johnniecakes59 at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 16:36:04 PDT 2007

Directions are at bottom of page.
                                  John G

Hands Off Venezuela / Manos Fuera Venezuela

Come Hear Jorge Martin speak on

the Latin American revolution.

When/Cuando:

Saturady, May 19th at 7pm

Where/Donde:

DARE 340 Lockwood St

Providence RI 02907

(Behind Burger King off of Broad St)

Jorge Martín, born in Barcelona, Catalonia, has been
involved in the
international solidarity with the Venezuelan
revolution from the very
beginning. He was a founding member of the
international Hands Off
Venezuela campaign, of which he is now the
international secretary. He
has written extensively on the Bolivarian revolution
and has traveled
around the world speaking in its defense. He has
visited Venezuela
often, participating in meetings and forums and
holding discussions with
revolutionary activists. He has been actively involved
in the movement
of occupied factories in Venezuela.

Jorge Martín, nacido en Barcelona, Cataluña, ha
participado en el
movimiento internacional de solidaridad con la
revolución venezolana
desde el inicio. Es miembro fundador de la campaña
internacional Manos
Fuera de Venezuela, de la que es ahora el secretario
internacional. Ha
escrito prolíficamente sobre la revolución Bolivariana
y ha viajado por todo el mundo en actividades en su
defensa. Visita Venezuela a menudo,
participando en reuniones y foros, y en discusiones
con activistas
revolucionarios. Ha participado activamente en el
movimiento de
fábricas ocupadas en Venezuela.

For more information contact Shane at newyouth.com or
call 401-359-5301

This event is free and no one will be turned away for
lack of funds, but to help cover travel expenses a $5
donation is being asked for, all donations are tax
deductible and greatly appreciated.

DIRECTIONS from Boston

1: Start out going EAST on BOYLSTON ST toward
CLARENDON ST / MA-28 S. 0.2 miles Map

 2: Turn RIGHT onto ARLINGTON ST. 0.3 miles Map

 3: ARLINGTON ST becomes HERALD ST. 0.3 miles Map

 4: Turn RIGHT onto ramp. 0.2 miles Map

 5: Merge onto I-93 S / US-1 S. 15.1 miles Map

 6: Merge onto I-95 S via EXIT 1 toward PROVIDENCE RI
(Crossing into RHODE ISLAND). 32.7 miles Map

 7: Take the ATWELLS AVE exit- EXIT 21. 0.1 miles Map

 8: Stay STRAIGHT to go onto SERVICE RD NO 7. 0.4
miles Map

 9: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto BROAD ST / US-1. 0.1 miles
Map

 10: Turn LEFT onto WICKHAM ST. <0.1 miles Map

 11: End at DARE Direct Action-Rights:
340 Lockwood St, Providence, RI 02907, US