[act-ma] August 5th: Remembering Hiroshima-Nagasaki

Commchurch.org info at commchurch.org
Wed Aug 1 11:42:28 PDT 2007

REMEMBERING HIROSHIMA-NAGASAKI

Sunday, August 5th, 10am
Boston Harbor Islands Ferry (near the Aquarium)

In honor of Hiroshima Day, we will gather on Georges Island together for a
short service and a picnic together.  The tragedy of the bombings of
Hiroshima and Nagasaki will never end as long as we keep funding the
military industrial complex.  We are called to come together on this day to
remember all those who have perished as a result of war and to particularly
remember those who have been destroyed because of U.S. military power.

Please meet at the Boston Harbor Islands Ferry (near the Aquarium) at
10:00am and we will plan to take the 10:30 ferry.  Get there early as we
will need to purchase tickets.  Please let Jason know if you need any
assistance: jason at commchurch.org