[act-ma] 9/18 How Can We Reclaim Our Civil Liberties? (Tue) (ACLU of Mass.)

Brian Corr BCorr at UMich.edu
Tue Sep 4 14:01:09 PDT 2007

Standing Up to the PATRIOT Act, Rolling Back REAL ID:
How Can We Reclaim Our Civil Liberties?

* Tuesday, September 18, 6-8 PM
* Rabb Lecture Hall, Boston Public Library in Copley Square, Boston
* http://action.aclum.org/constitutionday2007/

This Constitution Day forum will feature cutting-edge film clips, the
release of the ACLU of Massachusetts' Congressional report card and
three speakers who are in the very front lines of the fight against
the Abuse of Power:

• BARBARA BAILEY, the Connecticut librarian who was gagged after she
defied a USA PATRIOT Act search order;
• MIKE GERMAN, a former FBI undercover Special Agent who disrupted
right-wing militia terrorist cells and later blew the whistle on  the
FBI;
• TIM SPARAPANI, an ACLU Legislative Counsel who is campaigning
against illegal government surveillance  and the REAL ID.

Get informed! Get active! Join us on September 18 – and please spread the word.

Free and Open to the Public.
For more information, call (617) 482-3170 x 314 or visit
http://action.aclum.org/constitutionday2007/