[act-ma] 11/15 Let's WAKE UP about Iran

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Wed Nov 14 09:12:31 PST 2007

Let's WAKE UP about Iran: What do we know? What can we do?

The forum will feature a panel with Paula Gutlove and Gordon Thompson,
who co-convene the US-Iran Working Group on Health Science Cooperation
and recently led a health diplomacy mission to Iran, Kaveh Afrasiabi, an
Iran expert and Professor of International Relations at Bentley College
and Anne Miller, New Hampshire Peace Action director, who visited Iran
in 2006 and is bird-dogging the presidential candidates. Following brief
presentations, there will be time for questions, information sharing
with local peace and justice groups and brainstorming ways to respond.

Thursday, November  15, 7:00 P.M. - 9:15 P.M.

Sponsored by AFSC, Cambridge Peace Commission, Mass. Peace Action,
IPPNW/PSR, Cambridge UJP, WILPF, Middle East Crisis Coalition and
Greater Boston United for Justice with Peace. For more information
contact: Cambridge Peace Commission phone: 617-349-4694 email:
peace at cambridgema.gov   (masspeaceaction.org)   At Cambridge City Hall,
795 Mass. Ave., Cambridge.  (Click for Map)