[act-ma] 11/16 - *ENCORE* Honk-To-Impeach, Fri. Nov. 16th, 4:30-6pm, Mass Ave & Beacon St, Boston, MA

Tom Page tompage1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 10:13:39 PST 2007

    Announcing a new event for Bostonians for the Overthrow of King George!

What: ENCORE Honk-To-Impeach, Fri Nov. 16th, 4:30-6pm, Mass Ave & Beacon St, Boston

When: Friday, November 16, 4:30 PM

Where: Mass Ave Bridge (Boston side) - near Mass Ave & Beacon St., Boston, MA

Click on photos above to watch our new HONK TO IMPEACH music video.

Event Description:
  What was to be "LAST" Honk to impeach action for 2007 in Somerville on Monday went really well!

The cars were honking more enthusiactically than ever!

Now, people want to do one more HONK action in Boston this week too. So, by popular demand we're going to do another HONK action this Friday in Boston.

So, come out and make your voices heard!
Join us from 4:30-6:00pm on Friday Nov. 16th for our HONK TO IMPEACH action.

It will be on the Boston side of the Mass Ave bridge near the intersection of Mass Ave & Beacon St.

Come on out (or drive on by) and join the fun!

Afterward... we'll meet at the Crossroards Pub nearby to have a beer, write some postcards to Congress, and discuss plans for new actions - such as organizing a send off rally at Fanueil Hall for John Nirenberg on Dec. 2nd, as he starts his solo walk to Washington. (For more info go to: www.MarchInMyName.org)

Hope to see you all there!

~Tom
Bostonians for the Overthrow of King George!

Please click here now to RSVP for this action (and for directions):
http://impeachbush.meetup.com/335/calendar/6740260/