[act-ma] 1/05 NEXT GENERAL MEETING OF NEW ENGLAND UNITED, (against the war)

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Tue Jan 1 21:23:44 PST 2008

** Saturday, January 5:  NEXT GENERAL MEETING OF NEW ENGLAND UNITED
(against the war) **

The next New England United general meeting will be from 1:00 to 5:00 PM
on Saturday, January 5, at Encuentro 5, 33 Harrison Avenue in Boston .

As a broad-based network of peace and antiwar organizations in New
England , we encourage as many groups as possible to send
representatives to the meeting.

At our last meeting on November 11, attended by about 50 people, several
working groups were created, including a group to assess the level of
interest in a unified national mobilization during the spring, and a
group to start planning for a New England regional conference in the
spring.

Both working groups will be reporting on their activities during the
general meeting on January 5.

For directions and parking information, please visit
http://encuentro5.org/contact.htm  .  Thanks.

Mark Stahl