[act-ma] last minute reminder: RNC Welcoming Committee tonight at 7pm

Molly Adelstein peacepunk315 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 14:58:20 PST 2008

RNC Welcoming Committee Tour
Lucy Parsons Center
549 Columbus Ave
Boston, MA
7pm

anti-authoritarian group from Minneapolis-St. Paul
that's doing organizing for the demos against the
Republican National Convention in September. And
they're on tour!

>From their website...
The RNC Welcoming Committee is delighted to announce
an early 2008 tour of these stolen lands we call the
United States. Between the end of January and the
(as-yet-unnamed, pReNC-like) event we’re planning for
Mayday weekend, we’d like to cover the entire country,
region by region, spreading antiRNC fervor and
gathering feedback, information and resources for next
September. The more networking and exchange we have
now, the stronger we’ll be come convention crashing
time!

Understanding that most people can’t make it out to
Minnesota before the Convention, we see this tour as
an opportunity to bring the Welcoming Committee to
your hometown, and to bring your thoughts, ideas and
voices back to Minnesota. We’ll be prepared to do
everything from a basic “What the RNC Will Look Like”
presentation, to strategizing and infoswapping
sessions, to one-on-one discussion with folks
organizing for the protests.

web site: http://www.rncwelcomingcommittee.org/