[act-ma] New in Boston: Acupuncture for Everyone!

brgynn at aol.com brgynn at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 20:20:43 PST 2008

Acupuncture for Everyone

Community Acupuncture in Copley Square

Our goal is to make acupuncture available and affordable, so that everyone can afford to be treated as frequently as they need for the quickest results.  Three great benefits of our clinic:

-- Up to four patients can be treated in the same room in very comfortable recliners – the energy of the group augmenting the benefit of each individual treatment.

-- The cost is low: a sliding scale of $15 to $35.  You choose what you can afford to pay and there are no financial forms to fill out.

-- You'll be treated by compassionate practitioners with years of experience and thousands of patients treated.

Our goal is to make acupuncture available and affordable, so that everyone can afford to be treated as frequently as they need for the quickest results.  Three great benefits of our clinic:

-- Up to four patients can be treated in the same room in very comfortable recliners – the energy of the group augmenting the benefit of each individual treatment.

-- The cost is low: a sliding scale of $15 to $35.  You choose what you can afford to pay and there are no financial forms to fill out.

-- You'll be treated by compassionate practitioners with years of experience and thousands of patients treated.

Acupuncture for Everyone

565 Boylston St., 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02116
, 3rd Floor